Welcome to The Shoreline House, a house in a leafy and safe residential neighborhood. A long, private driveway buffers the home from street sounds, creating a private oasis for the residents. Owner is currently making upgrades to the interior and yard, which are not reflected in the pictures posted.
Flexible Move-In: 08/01, 09/01. Inquire with Ron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rent: $2,649/month for a two-year lease; or $2,749/month for a one-year lease
• 4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms / 2,030 sqft
• Private and safe lot. No street noise
• Just minutes from groceries, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities
• Minimal yard work
• Award-winning Shoreline School District
• Schools: Parkwood Elementary (2 min), Albert Einstein Middle School (10 min), Shorewood High School (2 min).
• Colleges: Shoreline Community College (2 min), North Seattle College (12min), University of Washington (15 min), Edmonds Community College (16 min), UW Bothell (19 min)
• Libraries: Broadview (5 min), Shoreline Library (6 min), Richmond Beach Library (6 min)
• Supermarkets: Whole Foods, Costco, Trader’s Joe (to be opened), Safeway, QFC, Sam’s Club, Albertson’s, Fred Meyer, Ranch 99, Bai Jia Asian, Central Market, Haggen, Lenny’s Produce, etc.
• Shopping Centers: Northgate Mall, Aurora Village, Gateway Shopping Center, Aurora Marketplace, Aurora Antique Pavilion, etc. (Featuring stores: Nordstrom, Macy’s, Sears, Barnes & Noble, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Baby Depot, Pier 1 Imports, T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, FedEx, Office Max, Burlington Coat Factory, Dollar Tree, DSW Shoe, ULTA, etc.)
• Restaurants (sample list): Bick’s Broadview Grill, Panera Bread, Family Pancake House, Yum Yum Thai, Scott’s Bar & Grill, Saltoro American, Fu Man Dumpling House, and more
• Coffee Shops: Starbucks (several of them), Beehive Espresso, Baristas, Diva Expresso Bar, Chickalatte Beautiful Coffee, Emerald City, and more
• Museums: Shoreline Historical Museum (4 min) and Haus of European Art (6 min)
• Banks: Bank of America, Chase Bank, Citibank, Sound Credit Union, GBC International Bank, Opus Bank, Alaska USA, etc.
• Hospitals: Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (10 min), Seattle Children’s Hospital (21 min)
• Other Amenities: L.A. Fitness, YMCA, Bikram Yoga at the Sweat Box, CKO Kickboxing, Aurora Clean Express Laundromat, Brown Bear Car Wash, PC Doctor, U-Haul, Olympic Pool (billiards), U.S. Post Office, Ice Skating Rink, etc.
• E Line to Seattle Downtown: estimated time 30-45 minutes. (The E Line express bus runs between Aurora Village and Downtown.) From house to the Aurora Ave & 165th Street bus stop is about a 2 min drive (or an 8 min walk)
• 7 min to 145th St. Park & Ride
• 9 min to Northgate Park & Ride
1 min drive (5 min walk) to Richmond Highlands Park
2 min drive (8 min walk) to Boeing Creek Park
2 min drive (11 min walk) to Darnell Park
2 min drive (11 min walk) to Interurban Running & Bike Trail
3 min drive (16 min walk) to Seattle Golf Club
3 min drive (18 min walk) to Meridian Park
4 min drive (22 min walk) to McCormick Park
5 min drive (25 min walk) to James Keogh Park
5 min drive (26 min walk) to Twin Ponds Park & Playground (Meridian Creek)
5-8 min drive to Ronald Bog, BitterLake Reservoir, Innis Arden Reserve, Llandover Woods Greenspace, Hillwood Park, Strandberg Preserve, Jackson Park Golf, and Hamlin Park
8 min to Richmond Beach
8 min to Carkeek Park
15 min to Golden Gardens Beach
15 min to Marina Beach
*Only tenants with good credit need apply. Your credit and background will be checked*
*Sorry, no pets*
*Strict no-smoking policy*
Contact Ron at email@example.com to view the home. By appointment only.