- Efficient kitchens with quartz countertops, Whirlpool stainless steel appliances and glass top range.
- Durable plank flooring in the living room, kitchen and bathroom add a warm wood feel.
- Dim the lights. Recessed ceiling lights and under cabinet fixtures set the mood.
- Extra overhead storage space, roomy wardrobes and big pantry cabinets.
- Expansive windows let in natural light and fresh air.
- Front loading washer and dryer in most homes.
Nestled in the heart of Seattle’s historic Roosevelt neighborhood, SquareOne’s studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments are forward-thinking and perfectly located. Great shopping, Whole Foods and Metro transit bus routes are right out your door.
Hang out on the roof deck lounge above the leafy green treetops where snow-capped Olympics are in the east and iconic Space Needle views sit south.
The Square Lounge
Get your game on in this tricked-out media room. Grab your own controller, plug into a port and do virtual battle with friends, near or far.
Bike to the U-district, hike Ravenna Park’s trails, or run to—and around—Greenlake. You’re perfectly positioned for take-off in any direction.
Four-legged family members are welcome! Pick up your morning coffee at Whole Foods while Fido gets his a.m. walk.