Apartments at The Regent are typically rented "By-The-Bed" for a 9-month lease term.
The prices shown here represent the cost per person and per installment, and are based on a nine installment payment schedule.
- Fully furnished apartments
- Full kitchens including a microwave range hood in our remodeled units
- Wood floors in the kitchen and ceramic tile in the bath of our remodeled units
- Wall unit air conditioning
- Surface lot or covered parking is generally available for lease
- Heat, electric, and Internet, with speeds up to 50 Mbps, are included for a flat utility fee of just $20/mo.
- Locking bedroom doors.
- Service Desk: Command central for whatever you need! We're available to help you day and night, seven days a week.
- Business Center Services: We offer faxing, B&W or color laser printing, and copying services. There is also a computer lab available to use. There is a small fee for printing and faxing services.
- Fun & Recreation: The Regent has a game room, volleyball court, basketball court, fitness center, and an outdoor picnic area.
- Laundry is available on-site.
- Roommate placement is available.
- 9-month (academic term) leases are standard, five and and 12 month individual leases are available
The Regent is a great place for active students, or for anyone who wants to be right in the action of the popular Camp Randall area.
Many of the apartments have been remodeled, and all of the apartments are fully furnished, and include a full kitchen and bath. There are multiple community areas throughout the property, including a computer center, game room, volleyball court, basketball court, reading rooms, community rooms, outdoor seating areas, and a fitness center.
Our nine-month leases end when the school year does, with an option to stay for the summer. We offer roommate placement, plenty of fun resident events, community assistants to offer as little or as much support as you need, and individual, by-the-bed leases where you're only responsible for your rent.